* You probably hear this all the time, but you have changed my life. I just really wanted to thank you! :) -- Pennsylvania (15)
* I’m a recovering alcoholic. I start my morning by listening to your song “I’m Gonna Shout” during devotions because it reminds me of how much God loves me and has forgiven me. -- Minnesota (65)
* Thank you for your ministry and sharing with our kids! -- Ohio (27)
* We have been doing foster care and respite for kids in our area. I had my daughter, our permanent foster daughter (17), and a respite daughter (16) in the car with me on the way home one day. We were listening to your CD and it came to the "promise" song where your dad talks about keeping 99 promises, would God not keep the one about coming back to get us one day. The girls couldn't STOP talking about all the questions they had. That day our respite daughter (16) asked Jesus to come and live in her life! I just wanted to say THANKS for the tool and let you know that your ministry is CHANGING lives!!! Please pray for her as she really has a hard time understanding that even when she sins, God could still REALLY love her. -- Minnesota (35)
* Dear Lynn, we drew you a picture because we have been praying that you will be safe in your travels. -- Minnesota (8,10)
* You make me want to explore my faith deeper and what I can “do” for God. Thank you for being you. -- Kentucky (40)
* Thank you for singing at our “little church”. It meant a lot that you took the time. -- Minnesota (63)
* Thank you again for teaching our little ones at VBS. The last day prompted many questions from my son about Heaven. -- Minnesota (42)
Praise be to God for watering the seeds we planted !
Encouraging HOPE to all generations through music & speaking!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.