Faith In the Field !
FRIDAY - AUGUST 21st; 7 - 9 pm
Come hang out in our pasture with us for
a time of Music, Stories, and Celebration.
- Local Worship Leaders + musicians.
- Music by the Duerksen + Stoneking
- Testimonies from ordinary people trying
to Love God + Love their neighbor.
COME BE ENCOURAGED!
CROWN APPAREL + GOODS will also be available at the Merch Tent!
Find specialized items that can help start conversations about God
and who He is. Lynn has been working hard - dreaming, designing,
+ creating just the right 'tool' for you! :)
THOMAS + LYNN STONEKING Farm - 49780 County Road 3, Windom, MN 56101
1. Parking begins at 6pm. The first 250 people to arrive will have the option to be seated in a marked-off, socially-distanced square near the top of the pasture by the stage. If you prefer to stay in your vehicle, you will be parked in the pasture starting about 1/2 way back from the stage. You have the option to listen through the stage Sound System speakers or your vehicle radio via a transmitter set up by KING Production Services - Thomas Stoneking. After 250 people are seated, every vehicle after that will be parked in the pasture for the event.
2. Cold Bottled Water will be available. Food will NOT be served. We invite you to bring snacks in a small cooler or bag for your family to enjoy during the service. We respectfully ask that you do not bring alcoholic beverages onto the property. Thank you.
3. Because we are outside in the fresh air - Masks will be optional during this event.
4. Porta-potties will be available to use. Hand sanitizer will be available at tables around the property for your use. We suggest you also bring your own sanitizing options that you feel comfortable with for your group.
5. Below is a LIABILITY RELEASE Form that we - Thomas + Lynn Stoneking, representing MARANATHA MINISTRIES - ask you to read through and be familiar with. We care about your safety! We understand that this is a stressful time for some individuals to be in society with many unknowns. We also understand that other people desire to be with their Community. We long for this event to be a Shot of HOPE! to all who choose to attend.
We respect your personal decision either way.